The State Government created the Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) in Shimla in 2016 through a legislative act (Act 16 of 2016). The University has made the decision to join the CLAT Consortium beginning with the 2019–2020 academic year. It provides programmes such the BBA-LLB (Hons), LLM, and BA-LLB (Hons). The university also provides a Doctorate programme. Himachal Pradesh National Law Universiy started admission in various Courses
- BBA L.L.B
- BA LLB.
|Course ||last date of application form|
|BBA L.L.B|| Apr 30, 2023|
|B.Sc || Apr 30, 2023|
|BA LLB. || Apr 30, 2023|
|LLM. || Apr 30, 2023|
Himachal Pradesh National Law Universiy Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website https://www.hpnlu.ac.in/ Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and a message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.