The mission of GNA University (GU) is to be a premier institution of higher learning dedicated to generating, preserving, and disseminating knowledge to a multicultural student body. "The University seeks to produce value-based leaders who have the knowledge and abilities to create success in their businesses," according to their mission statement.
With an eclectic fusion of science, technology, and the humanities, the institution aspires to enhance the quality of life by developing new approaches to pressing issues. The university is involved in the creation, transmission, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge in a worldwide setting.
The emphasis on experiential learning, industrial internships, learning to learn principles, flexible, credit-based study programmes, and comprehensive personality development, which in turn will assure employability of the students, are the distinctive features of the programmes offered at the University.
GNA University Application Process
- First of all, Go to the Official website of GNA University. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and message on registered mobile.
- Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
- You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
- You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
- After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
- Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
- You can make any changes before the payment.
- Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents required for application
- Passport size photograph
- Date of Birth certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Category Certificate
- Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.