G.D. Goenka University is a Private University located in Gurugram of Haryana state in India, which was established in 2013.
This University was established By the Government of Haryana under the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013, notified in Haryana Government GAZ (Extra) 3 May 2013 (VYSK.13, 1935 SAKA).
G.D. Goenka University is India’s No.1 Top Emerging Engineering Institutes by The Times of India Engineering Institute Ranking Survey 2023 and 1st among Top Emerging BBA Institutes in BBA Education Ranking Survey by The Times B-School 2023.
G.D. Goenka University has a large system of graduate colleges in various Skilled Development Programs.
They focus on academic excellence, innovative research, Quality education, consultancy works, and Training Programs.
Important Dates regarding Admission
|Last Date to Apply
|Mar 25, 2023
G.D. Goenka University Application Process
- First of all, Go to the Official website of G.D. Goenka University. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and message on registered mobile.
- Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
- You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
- You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
- After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
- Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
- You can make any changes before the payment.
- Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents required for application
- Passport size photograph
- Date of Birth certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Category Certificate
- Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.