The oldest institution in the city, Christ Church College Kanpur, was founded in 1866 and has a long history of providing top-notch educational services and standards. In addition to its distinguished alumni, which include luminaries like Professor Ninan Abraham, Professor Uma Shanker Dixit, Professor Ziaullah Rehman Ansari, Pt. Dwarika Prasad Mishra, Vice Admiral Avinash Bhatia, and Financial Officer of the White House, Shri Gopal Khanna, Shri Motilal Nehru, Shri Rajeev Shukla, former Union Minister Shri Rajeev Shukla, and current National Sec.
Christ Church College started admission in various departments
|Bachelor of Science|
Christ Church College Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website http://cccknp.ac.in/. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and a message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.