As a reflection of its motto, "Gyanam Param Bhushanam," which translates to "Knowledge is the highest virtue," SOU offers an engaging educational experience through a futuristic curriculum, cutting-edge technological interface, distinguished faculty, and a wide range of employment opportunities.
Silver Oak was founded in 2009 as an affiliated college and recently announced as a State Private University (under Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009). With time, it expanded into Silver Oak Group of Institutions.
It began with 240 students and has expanded into one of the largest Engineering College campuses, housing more than 15000 students and offering a wide range of courses..
silver oak university started admission in various Courses
- B.E/ B.Tech
Admission Start Date of Application form
Last Date of Application form
|B.Sc||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|B.E/ B.Tech||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|MBA||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|M.Sc||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|BBA||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|BCA||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|BA||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
|B.Des||09 June, 2023||27 July, 2023|
Silver Oak University Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website https://silveroakuni.ac.in /. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and a message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.