Admission Process of Himalayan Garhwal University is Mostly similar to the other universities.
There will be an Entrance Exam for taking admission in some courses and Some of the available courses are based on their previous class exam.
And the Admission Process of this university depends on the stream of your courses.
Post-graduation and Ph.D. level-based admission occurs on the Entrance examination of the Candidates.
Himalayan Garhwal University Application form Submits the last date will on the last week of July.
• First of all, Go to the Official website of Himalayan Garhwal University. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.
Himalayan Garhwal University offers an MBA for a duration of two years under different specializations such as Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, and Manufacturing.
This way you can select which course you want to do and master a skill for your higher education. Himalayan Garhwal University has specified some of the eligibility criteria that could be met to pursue an MBA course from Himalayan Garhwal University. You can also apply for Himalayan Garhwal University Executive MBA Courses now.
Here are some of the Eligibility Criteria of the Himalayan Garhwal University MBA Course which have been specified by the Himalayan Garhwal University Admission Block.
• A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September / December / February OR
• A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2021 OR 2022 OR
• A composite score or 300 or above in GRE 2021 OR 2022 OR
• 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022) OR
• 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) OR
• 70 percentage or above in the XAT Test for Management Admissions (XAT) 2022
• 70 percentile or above in the ATMA 2022
This is how you can see whether you are eligible for the Himalayan Garhwal University MBA Course.
Admission to the program will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
Himalayan Garhwal University MBA Entrance Test (MCQ Based): 50% or above marks in graduation and valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT score.
This way you can select which course you want to do and master a skill for your higher education. Himalayan Garhwal University has specified some of the eligibility criteria that could be met to pursue an MBA course from the Himalayan Garhwal University.
At the UG level, Himalayan Garhwal University provides a B.A., B.Com, M.A, and a B.Sc.,M.Sc. under various specializations along with a BBA degree in Retail. All of these programs are offered for a duration of three years.
Course = M.Sc
Eligibility Criteria = Graduation passed in relevant stream from any recognized university.
This is how you can see whether you are eligible for the Himalayan Garhwal University Education Courses.
This is the complete admission procedure at Himalayan Garhwal University.