For the academic year 2023–2024, the Tezpur University Centre for Distance and Online Education (CODE), Napam is presently accepting applications for admission to its various programmes. It is important for applicants to be aware that the admissions application period for the Tezpur University Centre for Distant and Online Education will close on March 31, 2023.
Via http://www.tezu.ernet.in/tu_codl/, the university's official website, interested candidates can submit their applications. Candidates are awarded admission to Tezpur University CODL in 2023 based on their performance in the most recent qualifying exams.
|Name of Institute||Tezpur University Centre for Distance and Online Education, Nappam|
|Admission Open for||PG and Diploma Programs|
|Academic Year ||2023-24|
|Admission Criteria||Merit based Cut Off|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2023|
|Application Fee||INR 500/- for General; INR 250/- for SC/ST/PwD/EWS|
|Link to Apply|
How to Apply for Tezpur University's Online Education Admissions in 2023?
The actions indicated below should be followed by applicants in order to apply for the courses that Tezpur University CDOE offers:
• Visit the Tezpur University Centre for Distant and Online Education's official application page at tezu.ernet.in/tu codl/.
• Register yourself by providing a working email address, mobile number, and other information that is needed.
• Log in using your registration credentials (received by mail) and complete the application form with all the necessary information.
• Submit the application form after paying the requisite application fee.
• Save the application form to your computer or print it out for future use.