The Govt. of U.P. Act No. 8 of 2014 created the interdisciplinary Jaypee University at Anoopshahr. The University began operations in 2014 based on the approval granted by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh letter No 347/Sattar-1-2014-20(4)/2011.
We are an inter-disciplinary university of the next generation, and our goal is to create qualified professionals capable of addressing global concerns. On the banks of the holy river Ganges, the university is situated in an area of around 80 acres of lush greenery, offering a tranquil and intellectually challenging atmosphere.
Anoopshahr, which has a population of about 24000, is a town in Western Uttar Pradesh on the banks of the holy river Ganges. The town has excellent access to all of Uttar Pradesh's and Delhi's major cities.
Jaypee University started admission in various Course
Jaypee University Admission Date Highlights 2023
|University ||Jaypee University|
|Admission Open||UG Course Offered|
|Application Date to Apply||Started |
|Last date to Apply||31 July, 2023|
Jaypee University Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website https://jaypeeu.ac.in/ .Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and a message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.