The Indian Society for the Promotion of Science, which was founded in 1876, is renowned as the location of C.V. Raman's study on the well-known Raman particle, which earned him the Nobel Prize. Indian Association for the Development of Science, a member of the University Grants Commission (UGC), provides Doctoral courses in science as well as integrated undergraduate and graduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, and PhD programmes. The entire admissions process is completed online. The criteria for selection are based on performance in prior qualifying exams, admission exams, and interviews.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science started admission in various Courses
- MS/Int. MS-PhD
Admission Start in 2nd Week of May 2023
|Course ||Last Date of application form|
|B.Sc M.Sc || 30 June 2023|
|Phd|| 30 June 2023|
|BS-MS|| 30 June 2023|
|MS/Int. MS-PhD|| 30 June 2023|
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science University Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website http://www.iacs.res.in/ . Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and a message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.