Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan University is a private university which is located in Tamil Nadu, India. It was started in Tamil Nadu, and gave affiliation to all government and private medical, dental, paramedical, and nursing colleges.
It was established by Tamilnadu Private University Act,2019, and in this year the first vice-chancellor was appointed.
The DSU university is affiliated with all medical, dental, nursing, and paramedical college of Tamil nadu from academic year 2023-24 and also conducted entrance examinations for its affiliated paramedical and nursing colleges for the year 2023-24.
Dhanlakshni Srinivasan University started admission in various departments
- School of Medicine
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Management
- School of Law
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Architecture
- School of physiotherapy
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- School of Occupationaltherapy
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan University Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website https://www.dsuniversity.ac.in/. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and a message on registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this university.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the university address.
List of Documents required for admission
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.