Jehangir Centre for Learning Studies Admission Process
Merit-grounded sodalities generally relate to institutions that admit scholars primarily grounded on their academic achievements and qualifications. These sodalities emphasize the significance of academic merit, similar to high grades, standardized test scores, and other pointers of academic excellence.
Research openings Merit-grounded sodalities frequently prioritize exploration and offer exploration openings to undergraduate scholars. This allows scholars to engage in hands-on literacy, work with faculty on slice-edge systems, and contribute to advancements in their separate fields.
Jehangir Centre for Learning Studies Application Process
• First of all, Go to the Official website of Jehangir Centre for Learning Studies. Then Sign up with an Authentic email and Generate a password. After Successful Registration, you will get a mail and message on your registered mobile.
• Now log in to the website and fill in the required information.
• You can make online payments through a debit card, credit card, or something else.
• You can apply for a maximum of 4 different courses at this College.
• After adding the required details, you need to scan your photograph into it.
• Make sure that you will fill in the correct information in the given application form.
• You can make any changes before the payment.
• Take the printed application form and print other documents and submit it to the College address.
List of Documents
• Passport size photograph
• Date of Birth certificate
• Class 12th passing certificate
• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
• Category Certificate
• Candidates' Sign must be Compulsory.
Then are some crucial details about merit-grounded sodalities :
Admission Open: For Admission Inquiry Call/WhatsApp +91 9917698000